tisdag 25 mars 2014


Surprise, Surprise


In my quest for the Big Adventure I went a bit out of line. I decided to go get my hair done here. You all know how picky I am with my hairdressers, the only ones who are allowed to touch my hair is my sister Olivia, and a hairdresser in BCN called Paula. Well, face your fears Maggan and get it done here. And so I did. Unfortunately it was a big failure... see photos below:

Work in progress:





Maggans new hair:



First of all I wanted it like withe blonde, she did not know how to to that so it is yellow. Second I wanted some pink and not that strong pink. Now I have yellow hair with A LOT of fluorescent pink. Well, in chasing adventures I guess it is okay to fail sometimes, and in the end of the day, it is just hair. It will grow out.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar